- The MT Vernon Mid steel toe work boot from Keen Utility™ makes sure you get the job done right with its tough leather construction, safety toe protection, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Summer Keen Utility MT Vernon Mid Black BOTH Ways high quality