- Ward off the elements as temperatures drop, in the Saucony® Razor Ice+ trail-running shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Fleece-lined neoprene and synthetic upper materials.
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays offer a superior fit without added weight.
- Bungee lace closure with zippered cover.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Internal ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit by conforming to the shape and motion of the runner's foot.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole.
- EVERUN heel insert provides a boost in energy return and lasting underfoot cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 24 mm/20 mm.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole with IceTrek delivers extreme traction and flexibility in low temperatures.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 9 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Saucony Razor Ice+ Black/White/Red BOTH Ways 2017 Summer Cheap